This is the
Great Wall of Security!
WHO WE ARE
Ex0-SyS is a Swiss company exclusively focused on the creation of new technologies, including ethical processing and digital data security.
Our values can be summed up in two words: freedom and responsibility. Freedom to keep control of all our personal information. Responsibility to assume and account personally for our actions. Our IT tools are created to allow users to maintain control over individual freedoms which are specific to the right of everyone.
All our IT tools are guaranteed without any possible external access to user’s data. We can guarantee it because the computer tools that we develop do not make any use of the notions of Private Key / Public Key, as data encryption systems generally do, partly explaining their weakness and the reason for which no encoding or encryption system is completely reliable to date. Beware, this means that we cannot and will never be able to provide a key or a means to access the data, because our algorithms simply do not integrate this kind of process and store no information. The disadvantage is that we will never be able to help a user recover their data if they mishandled or lost the decoding information.
Our entire team, administration, research and development, designers and developers are composed of Swiss citizens. The country in which we live, Switzerland, is known for its strict respect for confidentiality. Privacy laws are among the most severe in the world.
As a high-tech company, especially one that is focused on security, we need to build a trustworthy, authentic and sustainable relationship with our customers.
Therefore Ex0-SyS is committed to the following four fundamental principles:
- Data Security
- Swiss Quality
Four commitments for the best personal data protection policy for everyone.
WHAT WE DO
We are providing data security related products and applications with an innovative approach.
Ex0-SyS is specialized in the creation of technological solutions based on data-fragmentation and data transmission with an unique approach.
SECURE FRAGMENTED DATA STORAGE BEING TOGETHER OR NOTHING.
- Fragmentation of information by the description of the entry of the binary data code .
- The data itself is not transformed, no part exists directly in the batch of produced files, which does not allow any analysis on the nature of secure data .
- It is strictly impossible to reconstruct the data if only one of the parts allowing reconstruction is missing, such as a cooking recipe for which you are missing part of the recipe, you will never be able to make the dish .
SECURE ONETIME PAD DATA TRANSMITION INTERCEPTORS ARE ALL BLIND.
- Thanks to our data fragmentation technology, this allows us to use the “One Time Pad” technology very efficiently in order to be used in data transmission .
- Integrating the “One Time Pad” technology on a component of the information description and not on the data itself, this allows us to solve the problem concerning the size of the files generally produced by this technology, which represents double the input files .
- Our technology allows reducing the size of the result to a minimum of 1/3 that offers an interesting way to use the “One Time Pad” technology for communication .
SECURE FRAGMENTED KEY(s) LOCKER WHO PASS THE DOOR RENEW SECURITY ACCESS.
- By combining these technologies, we also realize an access control system involving random and unique physical constants of authentication .
- On the one hand, thanks to the “One Time Pad” technology applied to one of the keys for reconstructing secure data, we can extract an unlock key for access to a physical system with the particularity of being completely random and to be used only once, each time the system is opened and, at that time, producing a new completely random key for the user .
- These random keys are guaranteed by the use of hardware technology for generating random numbers based on quantum physics .
- Each key produced by the system can be fragmented into several parts inscribed on the physical access unlocking keys in order to guarantee access only if all the key holders are gathered together .