Physical and Digital Access Protection
- Uses data fragments to authenticate.
- Constantly randomly renews the key.
- Cloning/duplicating key(s) protection.
WHEN IT COMES TO SECURE ACCESS AUTHENTICATION, THE EX0-SYS CRYPTO ACCESS HAS NO RIVALS. DISCOVER WHY.
Practical optimized integration of the One-Time-Pad technology to protect access to your physical or digital goods.
This system can also be completely autonomous and offline. Does not depend on any underlying system or network.
Hardware shared-patent implementation within electronic chips and this at low cost for a high processing speed.
EX0-SYS CRYPTO ACCESS IN TWO SENTENCES
The Ex0-SyS Crypto Access is a strong lock system using a non-reproducible cryptographic key. This is guaranteed by the true random nature and the unique use of each generated key. At each use, a new random key is redistributed to the user until the next use.
Easy to use authentication access keys management through keys storage over any kind of physical media without compromising their intrinsic qualities (NFC cards,
USB keys, Smartphone, digital tablets, Smart Watch, RFID subcutaneous chips, ultrasonic device, etc.).
- The Ex0-SyS Crypto Access is a highly secure access lock based on data cryptography, which can be used for both physical access protection (secure physical doors) and digital access protection.
- The system is constantly renewing the security by using a random single use key generated by a Quantum True Random Number Generator (QRNG). It is impossible for any attackers to find a coherence in the generated key which might compromise the system itself .
- The locking keys use our secure fragmentation system as well as an integration of the One-Time-Pad technology, an encryption that cannot be cracked (source: Wikipedia/Google) .
- The Ex0-SyS Crypto Access can also be coupled with the Ex0-SyS Stellar Storage, the secure cloud data storage by Ex0-SyS, for highly secured access to your highly sensitive secured data.
- The Ex0-SyS Crypto Access is a substitute for and replaces the use of physical keys, making them obsolete.
- Possibility of different operating modes through different input modes.
- 1 – Single use random key + random check data (with the use of an embedded Quantum Random Number Generator – QRNG).
- 2 – Single use random key + personal static check data used like a 2FA system (for example: password, retinal sensors, fingerprints, facial recognition, venous network sensors, voice print, fingerprint, etc.).
- For each mode of use, the user can store his/her keys on different types of media (NFC cards, USB keys, Smartphone, digital tablets, Smart Watch, RFID subcutaneous chips, ultrasonic device, etc.).
- Military, government and diplomatic highly controlled restricted zones..
- All industries that need to secure access to certain industrial devices or devices..
- All manufacturers of locks, padlocks and, in general, wherever there is a need for opening keys.
- System which can be completely autonomous and offline. Does not depend on any underlying system or network.
- It can also be integrated into into its own network infrastructure using any existing technologies (cabled, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ultrasonic, etc.).
- Thanks to the Alph@Tav® fragmentation system, the Ex0-SyS Crypto Access is also the perfect fit to scalable accesses requiring the presence of several simultaneous persons having their own parts of the unlocking key (Be alltogether or nothing).
- The Ex0-SyS Crypto Access system can also be integrated through electronic chipsets and this at low costs and for a high processing speed.
- The Ex0-SyS Crypto Access is ideal for all access to high security areas like military and government restricted areas, bank vaults, high security rooms, highly secure digital access using hardware restrictions..
- Safe opening / Opening of secure rooms / Access to ammunition storage room / Securing all types of personal or operational luggage / etc.