High Secure Class Digital Transmission
- Fragmentation is applied to the well-known One-Time-Pad encryption standard to improve it.
- It allows to safely send data to communicate between people and places.
- Nobody will ever be able to read transmitted information unless authorized.
WHEN IT COMES TO SECURE DATA TRANSMISSION, THE EX0-SYS NASOT SOLUTION HAS NO RIVALS. DISCOVER WHY.
Communicate by using the highest level of security guaranteed by an optimized integration of the One-TimePad technology (an encryption system that cannot be cracked).
With our technology, you can send operational data at least three times bigger than the keys (true random cipher pads).
SECURE KEY EXCHANGE
With our OTP implementation, only one physical key exchange is needed in the first place, subsequent exchange are done safely and remotely.
EX0-SYS NASOT – HIGH SECURE CLASS DIGITAL TRANSMISSION IN TWO SENTENCES
The Ex0-SyS NASOT is a system for communicating and sending digital files in the most secure way without any compromise between performance and security.
The Ex0-SyS NASOT Solution finally makes it possible to integrate the strong well known One-Time-Pad encryption system, without the constraints hitherto linked to the use of this technology.
- Ex0-SyS NASOT is a data transmission and instant communication system using the highest level of security without any compromise between performance and security.
- It is an easy to use APP to transmit digital information using a cryptographic true random and unique key to protect transmitted data.
- Intercepting data (The man in the middle), without having the decoding key, produces no analyzable or exploitable consistency, regardless of computers’ computing power .
- The fully Tamper-Proof guarantee of the Ex0-SyS NASOT Transmission System is based on the integration of the well-known One-Time-Pad technology which is applied to our data fragmentation technology in order to combine them in a ractical and optimized system.
- The combination of these two technologies results in the most secure transmission system implementation which is practically integrated in an efficient and easy-to-use application.
- Ex0-SyS NASOT Point-to-Point transmission is based on the use of Quantum True Random Number Generator Hardware Units (QRNG) and carried out as follows:
- In a first step a physical exchange of a True-Random-Pad (the KEY) must be carried out between two users or between two devices.
- The first Boot-Pad can be acquired by purchasing or generating a QR-Code containing 1 Kilo-Bytes of pure True-Random-Data which can be simply printed on a piece of paper in order to be physically securely transmitted or transported.
- This Boot-Pad will be synchronized with the Ex0-SyS dedicated infrastructure (or your own) to obtain the operational Data-Exchange-Pads that will be used during the final secure transmission(s).
- Secure transmission with no possibility of the transmitted content being exposed.
- All common users of the One-Time-Pad technology who want to use it in a more efficient way, more globally all users who demand a fully Tamper-Proof ransmission and practical user-friendly system (diplomats, states, armies, banks, etc.).
- The Ex0-SyS NASOT solution is now ready to be used by anyone needing a “nation state attacker’s resistant grade” transmission system by simply using an application and following some basic rules.
- Unlike the classic One-time Pad technology (OTP), the consequence is that there is only one physical exchange during the first meeting between the two participants or between the two devices, any other physical meeting other than the first becomes useless, the others True-Random-Pads will be sent through the system itself, thanks to our Alph@Tav® data fragmentation technology.
- Integration of the One-time Pad technology, an encryption that cannot be cracked (source: Wikipedia), in a practical and easy-to-use optimized way.
- Unlike the classic One-Time Pad technology, thanks to the Alph@Tav® fragmentation technology, the Ex0-SyS NASOT Transmission System allows to send a minimum of three times the True-Random-Pad size (the KEY) in operational data compared to the transmitted cipher data.
- The Ex0-SyS NASOT transmission system finally makes it possible to use the strongest ever known secure encryption system “One-Time-Pad”, without the constraints hitherto linked to the use of this technology.
- Transmission of the latest recipe between the perfumer’s laboratory and the production plant, as well as for pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Call, chat, share data, group chat, etc.